UTC +2:00

Разместить сообщение в текущей теме
|
Автор Сообщение
Непрочитанное сообщениеДата: 01 декабря 2010, 11:34 
Администратор

Страна: Украина
Тестовая тема — тестируем работу и функционал форума

Тема предназначена для первоначальной отладки и тестирования функционала форума.
Непрочитанное сообщениеДата: 10 июня 2012, 10:47 
Модератор

Еще одна строка
Еще одна
Непрочитанное сообщениеДата: 10 июня 2012, 14:53 
Модератор

Тестовая строка
Непрочитанное сообщениеДата: 17 февраля 2013, 20:39 
Гость
Еще один тестовый ответ.
Непрочитанное сообщениеДата: 30 марта 2013, 23:40 
Администратор

Тестовый ответ.
Последнее редактирование: Vins, 17 октября 2013, 21:40 | Всего редактировалось: 1 раз
 Заголовок:

Re:

Непрочитанное сообщениеДата: 09 ноября 2013, 17:22 
Модератор

Vins » 07.05.2012, 17:08 писал(а):
Тестовый ответ 1

Ответ тестовый.
 Заголовок:

Re:

Непрочитанное сообщениеДата: 09 ноября 2013, 17:24 
Модератор

Vins » 07.05.2012, 17:08 писал(а):
Тестовый ответ 1

Еще один тестовый.
Непрочитанное сообщениеДата: 31 декабря 2013, 20:26 
Администратор

Тестовое сообщение 1
 Заголовок:

Amazing lesbians MILF ???

Непрочитанное сообщениеДата: 09 апреля 2019, 16:52 
Новичок
Новичок

Страна: Британская терр. в Индийском океане
The New STI You Haven’t Heard About Yet"You're still wearing your work clothes," I said. She looked so smart and sexy in that outfit, her red hair loosely falling over the shoulder of her black jacket. Her white shirt fell loosely over her chest, but with the dr*pe of her jacket and the way her large breasts poked out through her front, it almost accentuated her round, firm chest."For what?" Kelly asked, staring at him, her mouth hanging open."Isn't it a school night?" he asked.

"I'm OK with it, dear. Are you?"John certainly knew that there had to be a way to capitalize on the fact that his twin sister Kelly had lost her virginity and was regularly getting laid. Even though they were only 18 years of age, John had enough of his father in him to always try to find a way to capitalize on a situation. That's what comes from having a stockbroker for a father. The fact that he was totally in love with his sister and always had been, and that just made it a little harder to cope with. They had taken baths together when they were three to five years old and he could still remember how her pussy looked with no hair on it. He had constantly heard his father espousing the philosophy that business was business and friendship was friendship and you couldn't let the two get in the way of each other if they were both to succeed. And since his father had made millions of dollars in the market, John knew his father knew what he was talking about."Come over here." I offered her my hand. She eased back on the rug. Anne found a pillow nearby, and handed it to me without rising. Anja lifted her lovely bottom, and I tucked the pillow under her. She spread her legs to me. I crawled on top of her, and Anja's arm swept around my neck, clutching me tightly. She waited until my cock penetrated her fully before locking her ankles behind my back. Her pussy firmly gripped my cock, pleasantly surprising me. I fucked her nice and slow. Our foreheads touched as we both bent our necks downward to watch my cock slide in and out of her pussy.“Mistress,” she said, her voice soft and deceptively sweet.
Разместить сообщение в текущей теме Сообщений: 88Страница 9 из 91 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

UTC +2:00

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и гости: 1

Модератор этого форума: Moder